Use social media to support Bristol Children’s Hospital
Facebook Fundraiser is a great way to collect donations for all sorts of events and activities. Whether it’s your birthday and you’d like people to donate in lieu of gifts, you’re collecting sponsorship for a challenge, or you just want people to get behind a cause you care about, it couldn’t be easier.
- Log in to your Facebook account
- Click ‘Fundraisers’ in the left-hand menu of your main news feed
- Click ‘Raise Money for a Charity’ and select Wallace & Gromit’s Grand Appeal
- Decide on how much money you’d like to try and raise
- Pick an end date for your fundraiser
- Give your fundraiser a title – include your name and the event e.g., ‘Wallace’s birthday fundraiser’
- Tell your friends and family why you’ve chosen to support us
- Pick a cover photo – you can use ours or upload one of your own
- Click ‘Create’ and invite your friends
You can find more information on fundraising via Facebook and Instagram.
Senior Community Fundraiser
Steph works with our incredible family of fundraisers, supporting them throughout their journey. Contact Steph if you are interested in fundraising on your own, with friends and family or if you are a school interested in our Charity of the Year programme.