You might’ve climbed Mt Snowdon… but have you ever climbed Mt Snowdon by night? Have you ever seen a new day dawn as the sun rises over the stunning valleys of Snowdonia?
If not, getting involved with Snowdon by Night is the perfect opportunity.
Our fundraising walk sees you climb the highest peak in England and Wales at 1085m (9 miles) during nightfall with a group of like-minded walkers and fundraisers. The nighttime Snowdon charity walk will present you with new challenges even experienced walkers may not have faced before, breathtaking views and a one-of-a-kind experience you’ll treasure forever.
Those who take on the Snowdon by Night challenge come out stronger and more resilient with bonds made for life. You’ll help your teammates, push yourself past your limits and at the end of it, you’ll want to do it all over again – but only after you’ve given your feet a break!
That’s Not All Though…
When you take on Snowdon by Night, you’ll receive:
- A bespoke Grand Appeal t-shirt to wear on the walk that you can keep and show off
- Fundraising advice and resources from our dedicated team to help you spread the word and bring in those crucial donations
- Snacks along route
- A support vehicle should you need it
- Unforgettable Snowdon views
- Assistance from qualified Global Adventure Challenges leaders
- A hearty breakfast at the end of your climb – the perfect way to round off the morning as you watch the sun climb over the valleys
This climb can be undertaken by anyone over the age of 18, and 14-17-year-olds must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
Apart from the obvious benefits – an amazing achievement and incredible bragging rights – you’ll be helping provide life-changing care for sick children and babies at the Bristol Children’s Hospital and St Michael’s Neonatal Intensive Care Unit.
Our fantastic team are on hand to help you smash your fundraising targets, and signing up couldn’t be simpler! Register now to climb Snowdon for charity.