Reach the summit of one of the UK’s highest mountains.
Trek to 3560ft in teams through the night and you’ll be rewarded with unforgettable views of the sun rising across Snowdonia National Park. What a way to start your day!
After your epic climb, you and your fellow fundraising heroes will make your descent, supported by fully qualified mountain leaders. A well-earned group breakfast will be waiting for you upon your return.
This challenge is suitable for everyone as long as you have the correct training.
The minimum age to participate solo is 18-years-old. 14 to 17-year-olds must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- Click the ‘sign up’ button at the top of the page
- Pay your £49 registration fee
- Set up a JustGiving page to kick-start your fundraising
- Share your page with friends, family and colleagues to let everyone know about your epic challenge
- Raise a minimum of £290
- Fundraising advice and resources from our dedicated team
- A bespoke technical t-shirt featuring the iconic Wallace & Gromit
- Snacks along the route and breakfast on completing the challenge
- Assistance from qualified Global Adventure Challenges leaders
- A support vehicle
To join our team, you must commit to raising a minimum sponsorship of £290 per person. We must receive £232 of this amount by Saturday 25 June towards your trip costs. The remainder of your sponsorship must be sent in no later than six weeks after your return.