Could you climb a virtual mountain?
Have you ever dreamt of climbing one of the world’s greatest landmarks? Well, now’s your chance to have a go, without leaving the comfort of your own home. Whether you’re a country lover or a city dweller, big or small, we have the stair challenge for you.
- St Mary’s Church is Bristol’s tallest building, with its spire reaching a stately 89 meters = 405 steps
- The Shard is Europe’s tallest building, standing at an imposing 310 meters = 1,409 steps
- The Burj Khalifa is the world’s tallest building, standing at a whopping 828 meters = 1,409 steps
- Snowdon is our busiest mountain in the UK, standing at glorious 1,085 meters = 4,931 steps
- Ben Nevis is the tallest mountain in the UK, standing at an impressive 1,345 meters = 6,113 steps
- Everest is the most revered in the world, standing at an epic 8,848 meters = 40,218 steps
Supersize this challenge
- Get the whole family involved and do a relay with your parents.
- Challenge your colleagues and see who can climb the highest.
No stairs but want to keep it active? Choose a different challenge
- Couch to 5k Challenge
- 30-Day Fitness Challenge
- Exercise Bike Challenge – 100 miles a week
- Treadmill Challenge – 50 miles a week
- Organise a danceathon
- Burpees Challenge – 100 in under five minutes
- Or join one of our events
Don’t forget to send us videos and pictures of your challenge so we can celebrate your achievements.
With any exercise challenge you choose, remember to start off slow, listen to your body and build up your strength and endurance over the coming weeks.
Senior Community Fundraiser
Steph works with our incredible family of fundraisers, supporting them throughout their journey. Contact Steph if you are interested in fundraising on your own, with friends and family or if you are a school interested in our Charity of the Year programme.