Land's End to Bristol
Saddle up for a truly unique bike ride!
Starting at the historic landmark at Land's End you will embark on an epic four day, 250 mile, cycling challenge! As a team you will put your pedal power to the test, all the while experiencing the beautiful coastline of Cornwall, the rolling hills of Dartmoor National Park and twists and turns around Cheddar Gorge, to finish triumphantly outside the Bristol Children's Hospital.
You will be fully supported from the moment you sign up, including:
- Fundraising advice and resources from our dedicated team
- A bespoke cycling jersey featuring Wallace & Gromit
- Access to an exclusive Facebook group to share fundraising and training ideas with your team mates
- A pre-event social to meet your fellow cyclists
- Full technical support during the challenge from fully qualified cycle leaders
- A well-deserved team celebration on your return to Bristol
If you consider yourself a cycling enthusiast wanting to give back, or you’re a beginner looking for a challenge, this is your chance to achieve a fantastic personal goal, which you'll remember forever.
“The whole experience was so much fun and, at the end of the day, it really comes down to the fact that you’re making a difference to the lives of sick children and babies. You can’t beat that feeling!”
2017 Participant, Kitty
Mike and his pals gear up!
Find out how you could ride alongside them and conquer 250 miles of breath-taking scenery as a part of our Land’s End to Bristol team.