Great Bristol 10k
Run in Bristol’s most popular and prestigious sporting event
This exceptional route will treat you to the sights of Bristol's Harbourside, before running alongside the Avon Gorge and twice passing under Brunel's Clifton Suspension Bridge.
Whether you are running novice and fancy a challenge, or a seasoned competitor looking for your next personal best, sign up to this iconic Bristol race and help raise money for Bristol Children’s Hospital.
How to take part
Public entry is now open at the official race website. Get your own place today and join #TeamGrandAppeal or #TeamCotsForTots!
- To register for your place with Great Run click the 'tickets' button in the header at the top of this page.
- Get in touch and let us know you’re using your place to fundraise.
- Set up a JustGiving page to kick-start your fundraising.
There’s no minimum sponsorship when you buy your own place, just raise as much as you can!
Runners must be at least 15 years of age on race day.
Sign up and receive:
- A Grand Appeal or Cots for Tots running top
- Expert advice from our dedicated fundraising team
- Additional fundraising materials
- Online and digital resources
- A cheer squad to motivate you on race day
“I am not a runner. In fact, I actively avoid it. But I set myself a New Year’s resolution and built myself up to a 10k! It was an amazing experience. I never thought I could do it.”
2018 medal winner
10 Ways To Smash Your Fundraising Target
Get a little extra help with our top tips