Get your family together for 5k of foamy fun!
Bubble Rush is officially being postponed until 11th September 2021
If you have purchased a ticket for the 2020 event you should have been emailed by Bubble Rush directly about your next steps. You can find out more their website: https://bubble-rush.co.uk/bristol/
Featuring four different coloured ‘Bubble Stations’, you can run, walk, hop skip or jump through a sea of foamy bubbles up to 4ft tall. It’s not a timed race – the most important thing is that you enjoy yourself and finish with a big smile on your face.
Bubble Rush isn’t just for children, it’s for the ‘big kids’ too! Why not get a team of colleagues, teachers, brownie leaders, or even your sports team, signed up for a fun 5k and help raise money for Bristol Children’s Hospital?
How to take part
- Register interest with Meg to be notified when tickets go on sale.
- Set up a JustGiving page to kick-start your fundraising
There’s no minimum sponsorship, just raise as much as you can!
Sign up and receive
- A Bubble Rush t-shirt.
- A Bubble Rush finishers medal.
- Fundraising resources and support from our dedicated team.
- A Grand Appeal certificate to celebrate your fundraising after the event.
The course is suitable for pushchairs and wheelchairs, and there’s no minimum or maximum age limit. Read Bubble Rush FAQ’s here.
10 Ways To Smash Your Fundraising Target
Get a little extra help with our top tips