Great Bristol Half Marathon
For the first time ever, two of Bristol's most iconic sporting events have joined forces - the Great Bristol 10k and Great Bristol Half Marathon will take place on the same day.
Pick your distance and be a part of an action-packed weekend full of running.
The course will take you under the iconic Clifton Suspension Bridge with spectacular views along the Avon Gorge and Bristol Harbourside before entering the city centre.
Experience the spirit of Bristol with cheering crowds, music and a vibrant atmosphere.
How to take part
Public entry is now open at the official race website. Get your own place today and join #TeamGrandAppeal or #TeamCotsForTots!
- To register for your place with Great Run click the 'tickets' button in the header at the top of this page.
- Get in touch and let us know you’re using your place to fundraise.
- Set up a JustGiving page to kick-start your fundraising.
There’s no minimum sponsorship when you buy your own place, just raise as much as you can!
Runners must be at least 16 years of age on race day.
Sign up and receive:
- A charity running top
- Expert advice from our dedicated fundraising team
- Support in setting up an online fundraising page
- Additional fundraising materials
- Online and digital resources
- Pre-race virtual event
- A cheer squad to motivate you on race day
“[The Bristol Half] was a really rewarding and positive experience. I spoke to other Grand Appeal runners on the course and it was even more enjoyable because I was running for a truly worthy cause! I’ll run again next year!”
Grand Appeal runner 2018