Great Bristol Half Marathon
On Sunday 27 September, parents, grandparents, friends and colleagues will be attempting to run 13 miles to show their support for a loved one.
The Great Bristol Half Marathon 2020 has officially been cancelled.
If you have purchased a ticket for the 2020 event you should have been emailed by Great Run directly about your next steps. You can find out more their website: https://www.greatrun.org/great-bristol-half-marathon
The course will take you under the iconic Clifton Suspension Bridge with spectacular views along the Avon Gorge and Bristol Harbourside before entering the city centre.
How to take part
Public entry is now open at the official race website. Get your own place today and join #TeamGrandAppeal or #TeamCotsForTots!
- To register for your place with Great Run click the 'tickets' button in the header at the top of this page.
- Get in touch and let us know you’re using your place to fundraise.
- Set up a JustGiving page to kick-start your fundraising.
There’s no minimum sponsorship when you buy your own place, just raise as much as you can!
Runners must be at least 16 years of age on race day.
Sign up and receive:
- A charity running top
- Expert advice from our dedicated fundraising team
- Additional fundraising materials
- Online and digital resources
- A cheer squad to motivate you on race day
“[The Bristol Half] was a really rewarding and positive experience. I spoke to other Grand Appeal runners on the course and it was even more enjoyable because I was running for a truly worthy cause! I’ll run again next year!”
Grand Appeal runner 2018