Bath Half Marathon
Join our team for one of the UK's favourite city-centre races!
The Bath Half Marathon, or ‘Bath Half’ as it's more affectionately known, is one of the UK’s leading road races. The course is fast and flat making it suitable for all abilities, from complete beginners, to more regular long-distance event runners looking to beat their personal best time.
How to take part
Public entry has now close, so why not apply for your charity place today and join #TeamGrandAppeal or #TeamCotsForTots!
- Reserve your place by contacting Meg.
- Click the 'sign up' button in the header at the top of this page to complete our running registration form and pay your £25 registration fee.
- Set up a JustGiving page to kick-start your fundraising.
Runners must be at least 17 years of age on race day.
Sign up and receive:
- A charity running top
- Expert advice from our dedicated fundraising team
- Additional fundraising materials
- Online and digital resources
- A cheer squad to motivate you on race day
To register your interest, contact Meg.