Bath Half Marathon
Join our team for one of the UK's favourite city-centre races!
The Bath Half Marathon, or ‘BATHALF’ as it more commonly known, is one of the UK’s leading road races. The course is fast and flat making it suitable for all abilities, from complete beginners, to more regular long-distance event runners looking to beat their personal best time.
How to take part
Public entry is now open at the official race website. Get your own place today and join #TeamGrandAppeal or #TeamCotsForTots!
- To register for your place in the Bath Half click the 'tickets' button in the header at the top of this page.
- Get in touch and let us know you’re using your place to fundraise.
- Set up a JustGiving page to kick-start your fundraising.
There’s no minimum sponsorship when you buy your own place, just raise as much as you can!
Runners must be at least 17 years of age on race day.
Sign up and receive
- A Grand Appeal or Cots for Tots running top.
- Expert advice from our dedicated fundraising team.
- Additional fundraising materials.
- Online and digital resources.
- A cheer squad to motivate you on race day!
Our charity places will be available soon! To register your interest, contact Molly.