Build Your Own Kit Prize Draw May 2023 Terms & Conditions
1. The registered responsible person is Nicola Masters, The Grand Appeal, 30 Upper Maudlin Street, Bristol, BS2 8DJ.
2. Participation is restricted to one entry per person.
3. The prize draw is open to individuals aged 18 years or over who live in Great Britain. Any person found to be under 18 years of age will automatically forfeit any prize. Proof of identity or age may be required.
4. The prize draw is not open to trustees and employees of The Grand Appeal.
5. Entrants must fill in the prize draw form and answer the question correctly to be eligible to win.
6. The closing date for entries is 23:59 on Sunday 4 June 2023.
7. The draw will take place on Tuesday 6 June 2023. The winners will be chosen using a random comment picker from all entries received by the closing date. The process will be witnessed by two people and the prizes will be awarded in order of selection.
The first number generated will receive the first prize of Build Your Own Kit Wallace & Gromit Rocket.
The second number generated will receive the second prize of Build Your Own Kit Wallace & Gromit Techno Trousers.
The third number generated will receive the third prize of Build Your Own Kit Wallace & Gromit Sidecar Plane.
8. The results of the prize draw are final. There will be no alternatives to the prizes stated above.
9. The winners will be notified informed via email within 24 hours of the closing date and will need to respond within 48 hours or a new winner will be chosen.
10. The Charity reserves the right to use the winners’ names for promotional purposes. This will only be in summary, for example: Mrs Smith from Bristol.
11. The prizes will be sent to the winner directly from Build Your Own within seven days of the Charity receiving acknowledgement from the winner.
12. Complaints and disputes will be dealt with in accordance with the Charity’s complaints policy, a copy of which is available on request by calling 0117 9273888 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
13. By participating in this prize draw, entrants confirm they have read, understood and agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions.
14. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered, associated or affiliated with any organisations other than The Grand Appeal and Paper Engine.