Free Draw Terms and Conditions
– The prize is a model making session by Aardman’s live experience team. It can only be redeemed for use under the following conditions:
It must be a nursery or school taking part (unless agreed by The Grand Appeal).
The event should not be commercialised in any way unless it is fundraising in aid of The Grand Appeal.
The date and time of the session will be negotiated and agreed upon with Aardman.
NB: you will agree to separate terms and conditions with Aardman in relation to the booking.
– There will be no alternatives to the prize as stated above.
– Entrants must register to take part in Wrong Trousers Day 2022.
– The free draw is open to schools located in the South West of England, and school employees can enter on behalf of the school (excluding any employees and relatives of The Grand Appeal).
– Only one entry is allowed per school.
– One winner will be chosen at random from the first 25 sign-ups via the Wallace & Gromit’s Wrong Trousers Day webpage.
– The closing date for entries is 8:00 PM on Sunday 19 June 2022.
– The winner will be informed via email or telephone within 72 hours of the closing date and will need to respond within 48 hours, or a new winner will be chosen.
– The winner’s name (the school’s name) will be announced on social media after acknowledgement from the winner.
– The promoter is Wallace & Gromit’s Children’s Foundation (known as The Grand Appeal).
– By participating in this free draw, entrants confirm they have read, understood and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
– Contact information will be kept until after the draw has taken place, after which it will be destroyed.