Step Up for Kids
Could you climb a virtual mountain?
Have you ever dreamt of climbing one of the world's greatest landmarks? Well now's your chance to have a go, without leaving the comfort of your own home. Whether your a country lover or a city dweller, big or small, we have the stair challenge for you.
- St Mary's Church is Bristol's tallest building, with its spire reaching a stately 89 meters = 405 steps
- The Shard is Europe's tallest building, standing at an imposing 310 meters = 1,409 steps
- The Burj Khalifa is the world's tallest building, standing at a whopping 828 meters = 1,409 steps
- Snowdon is our busiest mountain in the UK, standing at glorious 1,085 meters = 4,931 steps
- Ben Nevis is the tallest mountain in the UK, standing at an impressive 1,345 meters = 6,113 steps
- Everest is the most revered in the world, standing at an epic 8,848 meters = 40,218 steps
Supersize this Challenge
- Don't have a flight of stairs to hand? Why not try and find a sturdy box.
- Get the whole family involved and do a relay with your parents.
- Challenge your colleagues and see who can climb the highest.
Don't forget to send us videos and pictures of your challenge and we will celebrate our top fundraisers.
Set up a JustGiving page
It's so quick and easy!