Hop on your bikes and get pedalling for Bristol Children’s Hospital – Nightrider is coming to Bristol on 1st and 2nd July 2017!
We have charity places available for this exciting night-time charity bike ride, which takes you on a tour of iconic sights including Clifton Suspension Bridge and the vibrant Harbourside. With 50km and 100km routes available, it's the perfect way to see Bristol like never before!
Nightrider isn’t a race, so you don’t need to worry about channelling your inner Olympian! It’s all about taking on a fun challenge with your friends, family and colleagues, seeing the sights, and raising vital funds.
There is a registration fee of £39 and we ask that you raise £175 minimum sponsorship for us - we'll then support you all the way to the finish line with tips and advice about your training and fundraising!
Use your pedal power for an amazing cause – join Team Grand Appeal and help transform the lives of sick children and babies at Bristol Children’s Hospital.
How does Nightrider work?
• See Bristol in a new light in this exciting night-time charity bike ride.
• Fully sign-posted route – cycle at your own pace and follow the signs. GPS will also be available.
• Choose between 50km or 100km routes, with option to switch if you like.
• Breakpoints every 25km, with snacks, water, medics and mechanics.
• Late evening start (approx. 10.30pm) with breakfast at the finish line!
• Choose your start wave to ride alongside friends, family and colleagues.
• Perfect team challenge – get a group together for a great night out.
• Amazing atmosphere with hundreds of other cyclists raising funds for charity!
Got a question about Nightrider? Contact Amber at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0117 927 3888.