Jingle Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
- Participants shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
- The reward is available to organisations and community groups who raise over £100 from their Christmas dress down day.
- In order to claim a figurine, The Grand Appeal must have received the fundraising total from the dress down day by 23:59 on 31 January 2020.
- The Grand Appeal accepts no responsibility for fundraising that is lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered for any technical or other reason. Proof of payment is not proof of receipt by The Grand Appeal.
- A maximum of one figurine will be rewarded to each organisation or community group taking part.
- The figurine will be sent by Royal Mail post or hand-delivered as part of a pre-arranged presentation to your organisation or community group.
- The gift is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other Gromit Unleashed merchandise.
- The Grand Appeal retains the right to substitute the figurine with another of similar value in the event the original figurine offered is no longer available.
- The participants consent for The Grand Appeal to use their name in promotional material without prior consent.