Could you be a part of the world’s biggest charity gaming event? Forget about Christmas, the countdown to Jingle Jam 2023 is on!
Expect two weeks of live streaming, challenges, lots of laughs and, most importantly, raising money to help sick children.
Taking part is easy. Here’s how…
Join our Jingle Jam stream team
- Create your fundraising page on Tiltify from 1 November here.
- Download your toolkit.
- Get streaming any time between 1 – 14 December.
- Receive rewards for every milestone – soon to be announced.
You and your viewers will get access to around £1,000 worth of game keys for a £35 donation.
- Tune in to Jingle Jam at every day from 1 December.
- Keep an eye out for some incredible streams by our fantastic fundraisers. Follow us on X to keep up to date with all things Jingle Jam.
Donate and make a difference
Jingle Jam is raising money for a very special project for Bristol Children’s Hospital, and your donations could help make it a reality.
- Donate between 1 – 14 December
- Or purchase the Jingle Jam Games Collection and get around £1,000 worth of game keys for a £35 donation.
- Make sure you choose The Grand Appeal as your chosen charity – it means your donation will help sick children across the South West.
We’ve been a part of Jingle Jam since 2017
Take a look back at one cracking partnership
Jingle Jam Building
Together, with Jingle Jam, we’re creating a unique project that will change the lives of sick children from Bristol and beyond.
When a sick child needs prolonged and complex treatment in hospital, therapy and rehabilitation are crucial steps in their recovery journey and being well enough to go home. That’s where Jingle Jam Building comes in. This first-of-its-kind in the UK building will have accommodation and treatment facilities and help bridge the gap between hospital and home.
- Play your favourite PC games.
- Game on your PlayStation, Xbox, Switch or another console.
- Arts and crafts for kids to join in with at home.
- Have a night in and learn a dance routine.
- Play a live session if you’re into music.
- Run your virtual quiz.
- Host a cook-a-long of your favourite dish.
- Lead a workout session.
- Have a hobby or skill you want to share with the world? Stream it!
- The most popular category on Twitch is ‘just chatting’ – think ‘day in the life of’, a hobby or speaking about a new game or film. Just chatting is a great way to get to know your viewers.
- Play games from the Jingle Jam games collection – you could even team up with other collection buyers.
- Support from our fantastic fundraising team.
- A streaming toolkit with lots of resources.
- A shout-out on our social media platforms.
- A Grand Appeal t-shirt to wear during your stream.
- Milestone rewards.
Register your streaming idea
Ready to stream? Contact our community fundraising team for more information. They’re on hand to guide you.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Register and Steph from our community team will be in touch.
From 1 November, set up your Tiltfiy page.
From 1 December, publish your Tiltify page and get streaming!
1-14 December, and you can stream anytime between these dates.
Yes! The Games Collection is available as a reward for all streamers, not just Yogscast streamers. Viewers need to donate a minimum of £35 to redeem the Games Collection.
It is a collection of games that have been donated by developers – none of this would be possible without them, so we are very grateful for their generosity. You can redeem the Games Collection by donating a minimum of £35 to The Grand Appeal.
The most popular platform for our fundraisers to stream on is Twitch. Other popular platforms include Facebook Live and YouTube. Twitch is easy to set up to use for your stream and to fundraise with.
If you already have a following, choose the platform where your audience is most active.
For Jingle Jam, you will need to use the platform Tiltify.
It’s quick and straightforward to connect your Twitch and Tiltify accounts.
Tiltify is a dedicated fundraising and charity streaming platform, while Twitch is a popular streaming platform. By linking your Twitch account with Tiltify, you can run charity campaigns, collect donations, and track progress seamlessly during your Twitch streams.
Enhance your Tiltify page by adding a schedule, incentives, milestones and media.
To connect your Twitch account with Tiltify, visit the Tiltify website, create an account, and authorise Tiltify to access your Twitch account. This connection enables Tiltify to monitor your charity campaign progress during your Twitch streams.
Once you’ve created your campaign page, head to live settings and choose to add media. Here you can select livestream and enter your Twitch username, YouTube Live channel ID or your Facebook Live URL.
From helping you set up your stream to getting your free t-shirt and offering advice, our cracking fundraising team is on hand to offer you support. Contact Steph, who will help you get started.
Streaming is for everyone. If you’ve never streamed before, we have a cracking team to help get you started. We have plenty of resources and guides to get you started.
Yes, of course! Once you’ve let us know you’re streaming, our fundraising team will get you a free tee plus fundraising goodies sent out to you.
No. Tiltify deducts a small platform fee from each donation to cover operational costs.
No! Anyone can participate in streaming for charity. Whether you’re an experienced streamer or just starting, your efforts can make a difference.
If you’re a streaming newbie – don’t worry, everyone has to start somewhere! You can learn to stream and fundraise at the same time. We’ll help promote your stream to our audience.
Promote your stream through social media, Discord, and share it with other streamers.
Tag us at @TheGrandAppeal or #TheGrandAppeal on social media, and we can help to promote your stream.
Use eye-catching graphics and overlays to help attract more viewers and donations.
Streaming isn’t for everyone! If you don’t want to stream but still want to support sick kids, we have plenty of options.
Contact our fundraising team, who are on hand to support you on your journey.
We’re here to support you every step of the way.
If you still have questions, please contact Steph, our Community Fundraiser, or call our office on 0117 927 8888.