Take on the greatest aerial adventure.
Get ready for the experience of a lifetime with the ultimate thrill ride. Test the boundaries of your own courage and find out if you really are the daredevil your friends and family think you are!
- To register for your place to Wing Walk click the ‘sign up‘ button in the header at the top of this page.
- Get in touch with Stacey for more information.
- Pay a £100 non-refundable deposit to secure your spot.
- Pledge to raise a minimum of £699.
- Set up a JustGiving page to kick-start your fundraising.
- Share your page with friends, family and online to let everyone know about your epic challenge!
- A charity t-shirt
- Expert advice from our dedicated fundraising team
- Fundraising materials – sponsorship form and event posters
- Additional digital resources – for Facebook, X, Instagram and email
All of our ‘group’ wing walks are run through Wing Walk Buzz which is based at Dunkeswell Airfield near Honiton in Devon. Wing Walk buzz also has sites in Yorkshire and Cornwall if one of these suits you better.
Alternatively, there are other UK-based wing walk companies dotted across the country. Feel free to find your local site and let us know where you would like to attend. The support you receive from us will be exactly the same wherever your wing walk takes place.
Yes, you can! Although we have some set ‘group’ dates throughout the year, you can also choose to pick a date that suits you better. Just let us know when you have chosen to take part and we will support you throughout your fundraising journey.
Yes hopefully! The airfield will be sticking to the most current government guidelines and so the number of spectators you can have will be based on the relevant guidance on outdoor groups. So, assuming the guidelines are as planned, you can currently have up to 30 people meeting outdoors.
As there is quite a bit of prep to do before your event, they would recommend that any spectators arrive about 45 mins after your arrival time. There is a café at the airfield so your friends and family can get food and drink while they are waiting.
The minimum age for wing walking is 18 years old. If you are older than 65 you will require a doctor’s signature confirming you are fit enough to participate in this experience.
The current weight limit for wing walking is 85kg/13 stone 3lbs fully clothed.
You can find the full T&C on the Wing Walk Buzz website.