24 teams, 1 velodrome, 24 hours.
Join the ultimate 24 hour cycling endurance challenge. In one of 24 teams of six competitors, you will battle physical exhaustion and mental fatigue, as you take to the velodrome track in rotation to relay cycle nonstop as the clock counts down. It’s a challenge of strength, determination and team spirit.
This event is designed for all abilities, from complete beginners to accomplished cyclist. For those new to the velodrome track, Cyclone24 offers a complimentary induction session ahead of the challenge. Each rider must complete the minimum of an induction session or stage 1 accreditation ahead of the challenge in order to take part.
Prizes are awarded for the teams who cover the furthest distance, and the corporate team who cover the furthest distance (four or more in the team from one business). Cyclone24 finisher medals are awarded to all who finish the challenge.
Your team can consist of colleagues, clients or friends or a mixture of all. To register for your team email Meg.
- Complete and return your registration form along with your payment.
- Set up a JustGiving page to kick-start your fundraising.
- Share your page with friends, family and colleagues to let everyone know about your epic challenge!
- A track induction session for those new to the velodrome track (on set dates)
- Training guides, kit lists, nutritional guides
- Rider Welcome Pack
- Track bikes & helmets
- Electronic lap counters
- Refreshments, snacks & hot drinks
- Fully qualified sports physiotherapists to tend to any aches & pains
- On-site facilities, free parking & free entry for spectators, family & friends
- Finishers medals for all participants
- Event photography & souvenir photograph
- Trophy for a team who covers the furthest distance
- Trophy for the team who wins the Corporate Cup Challenge
- Trophy for the Best Team Kit
For further information about this event, including the challenge rules and full terms and conditions, please read our information page.