Step up for the kids. Introducing our new virtual running event – the Grand Run. Whether you are a running novice and fancy a challenge, or a seasoned competitor looking for your next personal best, we’ve got a route that’s right for you.
Simply, choose your distance - 1.3 miles, 3.1 miles, or 13.1 miles and complete your sponsored run from Sunday 27 September to Friday 27 November. Anyone can take part, anywhere and at any time.
With many of our 2020 fundraising events cancelled or postponed due to the pandemic, we have launched the Grand Run to help raise money for sick children, babies, and their families at Bristol Children’s Hospital and the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit.
How to take part:
- Register your place
- Pay your £15 registration fee
- Set up your fundraising page
- Fundraise a minimum of £25 to get your finishers medal
Sign up and receive:
- A running t-shirt for you to wear on the day
- A free child's t-shirt with every adult sign up
- Training plans designed for your distance
- Fundraising materials including stickers, posters, and sponsorship forms
- Social media graphics for you to share to promote your fundraising
- Running routes around Bristol (if you are a local)
- Access to The Grand Appeal Strava page
- Expert advice from our dedicated fundraising team
- Access to The Grand Appeal Spotify playlist
- The Grand Run finishers medal when you have raised £25 or more
Receive your finishers medal!
You are doing something amazing, so don’t be afraid to use social media, email, or event posters to spread the word about your challenge.
If you raise a minimum of £25, we’ll send you a finishers medal for you to wear proudly after you have completed your Grand Run. Simply fill in our form and let us know you have completed your Grand Run.