Simplyhealth Great Bristol Family Run
Be a family of heroes in Bristol’s family-friendly running event!
All runners, big and small, are welcome on the start line of the Simplyhealth Great Bristol Family Run!
Are you already taking on the 10k and want to enjoy a final mile with your family by your side? Do you want to show your children just how much fun being active can be? Sign up your family today and go the extra mile for The Grand Appeal!
How to take part
Public entry is now open at the official race website. Get your own place today and join #TeamGrandAppeal or #TeamCotsForTots!
- To register for your place with Great Run click the 'tickets' button in the header at the top of this page.
- Get in touch and let us know you’re using your place to fundraise
- Set up a JustGiving page to kick-start your fundraising
Plus, if you raise £100 before the event, we’ll send you Grand Appeal t-shirts to wear on the day!
Children must be three years or over to take part.
Sign up and receive
- A Grand Appeal or Cots for Tots running top.
- Expert advice from our dedicated fundraising team.
- Additional fundraising materials.
- Online and digital resources.
- A cheer squad to motivate you on race day!
“Albie enjoyed every minute, tooting his whistle at spectators as he went round and we were so proud of him. Albie is already looking forward to race day this year and adding to his medal collection!”
Make fundraising a family affair!
Why four-year-old Albie is taking part for the second year running.
Set up a JustGiving page
It's so quick and easy!