Great Bristol Family Run
We have received confirmation that the Great Bristol 10k and Family Run 2020 has been cancelled. Anyone who has purchased a place through the Great Run in this year's event will automatically be issued with a refund, minus a £5 administration fee. Further details, including the date on next year's event, are still to be confirmed.
This is disappointing news for all our participants and we would like to thank everyone for their incredible fundraising and training efforts.
Bristol Children's Hospital will need your support more than ever this year. Please consider other ways you can help fundraise to ensure every child receives the care they deserve.
Be a family of heroes in Bristol’s family-friendly running event!
How to take part
Public entry is now open at the official race website. Get your own place today and join #TeamGrandAppeal or #TeamCotsForTots!
- To register for your place with Great Run click the 'tickets' button in the header at the top of this page.
- Get in touch and let us know you’re using your place to fundraise.
- Set up a JustGiving page to kick-start your fundraising.
Plus, if you raise £100 before the event, we’ll send you Grand Appeal t-shirts to wear on the day!
Children must be three years or over to take part.
Sign up and receive:
- A Grand Appeal or Cots for Tots running top
- Expert advice from our dedicated fundraising team
- Additional fundraising materials
- Online and digital resources
- A cheer squad to motivate you on race day
“Albie enjoyed every minute, tooting his whistle at spectators as he went round and we were so proud of him. Albie is already looking forward to race day this year and adding to his medal collection!”
Make fundraising a family affair!
Why four-year-old Albie is taking part for the second year running.
Set up a JustGiving page
It's so quick and easy!