Join our new virtual event, the Grand Series.
Whether you decide to swim, cycle, run or even walk, pick a sport and go the distance for Bristol Children's Hospital. Anyone can take part, anywhere and at any time.
Plus, if you're feeling brave, you can take on all three events.
Once you've signed up for your sponsored swim, run, or cycle, our fundraising team will be on hand to support you throughout your training and cheer you on to the virtual finish line!
So, whichever challenge you choose make your meters matter for sick children.
How to take part:
- Register your place by pressing the 'tickets' button at the top
- Pay your £15 registration fee per event or receive a 10% discount when you sign up to all three events
- Set up your fundraising page
- Fundraise a minimum of £25 per event to get your finisher medal
Sign up and receive:
- A running t-shirt, cycling jersey or swim cap for you to wear on the day
- Training plans designed for your event
- Fundraising materials including stickers, posters, and sponsorship forms
- Social media graphics for you to share to promote your fundraising
- Access to The Grand Appeal Strava page
- Expert advice from our dedicated fundraising team
- Access to The Grand Appeal Spotify playlist
- A bespoke interlocking Grand Series finisher medal when you have raised £25 or more per event
Receive your medal!
You are doing something unique, so don't be afraid to use social media, email, or event posters to spread the word about your challenge.
If you raise a minimum of £25 per event, we'll send you a finisher medal to wear proudly after you have completed your Grand Series.